How do I add Birdwatching to my Topics?

Olychick

I am an occasional lurker here, but have not been able to find this forum for quite a while in the list of Topics to add it to my list of Topics I follow. I started a thread in a different forum on a different topic and did see that Birdwatching was one of the forums I could choose to post that thread on, so I realized it hadn't been eliminated. But when I try to edit my Topics on the left side of my screen and scroll through the topics available to add it there, I can't find it.

I found it just now by doing a search in Houzz titled "what bird..." and scrolled through all the answers that came up until I found a thread that was posted to this forum so I could click on it.

Am I just missing it in topics? Any way to get it do appear in my list of topics I follow? When I search topics for Birdwatching, the only thing that comes up with "bird" in the forum title is Hummingbird Forum.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Olychick

Well, I figured it out myself! I came back to see if there were any replies and i noticed a "follow" button on the upper right of the page and it added it to my list of Topics. Just in case anyone else wants to know.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Everything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
Decorating Guides Houzz Tour: Layered Look Adds a Fresh Sense of Style
Midcentury art, pottery and a mix of furnishings bring a hip edge to a traditional Los Angeles home
Full Story
Wall Treatments Great Home Project: How to Add Wallpaper to a Room
Wallpaper adds personality and can even make a room look bigger. Here’s how to get it installed
Full Story