SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aimless07

Need help on new console/bar set, lamp height, and quantity.

Aims
3 years ago

Looking to change out our 15 year old traditional occasional tables and lamps. We love having people over so the more seating, the better. Just to be clear, I don't know how to "pull anything together."

Liberty Furniture Harvest Home Console Bar Set. Want to order soon. It will line up right behind our sectional where our current console is. This new one will be 72 inches long and 36 inches tall which will be a foot longer and 6 inches taller than our current table pictured below. So it will come up just a couple inches below the sectional.

Should I go for a shorter height lamp because the new console will be taller? Current lamps are 26 inches and they do not interfere with sight lines. I just want to pick stuff that looks proportionate to the space and the new table.

I did pick some lamp options since this is seating option for friends/family, but it's mostly for light and displaying stuff. I like the look 2 and 6. Two also comes in black. One or two lamps?

Alaterre Arcadia 42 inch table set. This is our new coffee table. It has nesting seating underneath.

Hammary- "Elm Ridge" is the chairside table I would like to order. It has charging ports- a must have for us and I really like the look of it. It has been discontinued but, I am hoping I can still get my hands on one.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!