SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_626107253

in desperate need of help decorating new home!

Taylor
5 years ago
Hi all! This is my first post on Houzz and im loving the discussions going on so i would like to reach out for help. I moved into a new house now too long ago and im really in need of some design help! I’m mainly focused on the living room right now so I’d like to start there. I’ve attached a few pictures of what i have so far. I’d like to stick with the couches and rug and tv stand. I won’t be heartbroken if someone has a different suggestion for pillows. I’d like to incorporate some accent color. Some ideas i have so far are a chair and floor lamp where the Christmas tree are. I’d like a big plant in the opposite corner and i will need end tables. I’d also like a mirror above the fireplace And curtains on the window. I’m just having a very hard time deciding what would go! The style I’m going for is transitional with some glam. And I’d also like to incorporate some gold if you guys think that would work. Please send any and all suggestions on furniture that you’d recommend. I really appreciate it!!

Comments (23)