SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bearco

Need help with furniture and decor in our new home

Colleen Bear
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are building a new home in a lakefront community in North Georgia. We are currently shopping for great room furniture and would love help with best pieces for floor plan. I have been told my style is transitional, casually elegant, clean, fresh and serene. My favorite interior design colors are neutral’s with green and blue and natural elements I would love to be able to use much of my current furniture and Decor but add in new pieces as needed. Initially, I was hoping to have two couches facing each other perpendicular to the fireplace and two comfortable club chairs side-by-side directly in front of fireplace/TV with Ottomans. After measuring, I do not think two couches will work. We have sliders out to a screened porch and pool area so probably best to keep lighter/airier and lower chairs there to maximize floor space and view. Open to ideas!

We expect to close in mid to late September so I have already picked most of my finishes. I will post pictures of home layout and tile, cabinetry, fixtures, etc. Thanks in advance for all of your insight and advice!

Comments (2.6K)