SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missi_rogge

Paint color/counters/sink-don't trust my taste

Missi (4b IA)
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Our kitchen is SW Repose Gray. Cabinets will be SW Rain. The floor will be Neptune MaXL Durango. Cutting out the TL;DR b/c I know I have a tendency to be lengthy, unsure what is needed and what is extraneous - we are looking at River Gold Formica or white. Does the River Gold look ok w/the Repose Gray?

Also, I need a sink. Enamel cast iron, stainless? I'd like single bowl, apron sink-I'm short, I do the vast majority of the dishes, and I like how they look. I've read Kohler is the only choice for cast iron. Stainless-I don't see any/many apron sinks w/out a quite thick lip in the front--which to me seems no different than having a regular sink w/the counter there, so am unsure about that.

So-Kohler, expensive, but "guaranteed", so will replace sink, install cost our own in that case.

SS- inexpensive, scratches- I have SS now, so that doesn't bother me and I saw on here they can be removed. Ours does have dark spots that will not come out from when we had plumbing problems a while back. Water spots. That is irritating to me.

Is it going to be six of one, half dozen of the other, flip a coin?

Will add pics from my phone.

Comments (24)