SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1423874

Tile lippage, layout and grout, oh my...

User
4 years ago

We have been dealing with poor tile work for a few months and have yet to move into the house. There is so much lippage that I’m not sure how you can even determine which grout to pull up. In addition, the master bath just has me overwhelmed. The oval penny tiles are poorly laid and unevenly but, the grout lines do not match in entirety, the master floor looks as if there is lippage but I’m n=being told “it’s the way we wipe the grout out, I’m not sure how I can prevent that”. All of the grout easily removes when wet. This includes a large area of accent tile around my bath tub. I just don’t know where to go. He is willing to work with us, but I really feel as if there is much more to be accomplished than he is willing to do. Not to mention he replaced the Ditra on contract with another product and to was applied weeks prior to title application thus lots of dust and dirty prior to tile install. HELP. Let me know if these are viewable.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNAwELg6RvsG_sAZURpPLb8lX-7D3lwchGUsF3PH3ylcYfWb8vC7rc0nQjdjUWzTQ?key=NFQ0OFJBSWxaV0hWaEcwVXFWMzg2NDM3TVdHcjNR

Comments (8)