SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_417834477

Window covering advice.

I need advice for window coverings. I've attached 2 pics of my living room. I can't do curtains behind my sectional as it can't be pulled out from wall but I'm thinking about doing them on the patio door stacking them to the right side when open. But I also need blinds or shades and can't decide. I'd like something natural, neutral and textured. I don't like cellulars (they look to clinical and remind me of the 80's for some reason) and prefer rollers or romans for a soft look. Also I know my window trim is ugh right now but I'm redoing them in a simple craftsmen style (and also painting everything white) but I need to get window covering now that winter is over and can't wait. I've also attached 3 pictures of the look I'm going for. I'm getting rid of that picture in the living room, pillow, throws, lamp etc all will be replaced. Also ignore the wierd ottoman lol...

I'll use the same blinds and curtains in my dining room and bedrooms too. I need light control in bedrooms and on patio door as the light shines through for many hours which is why I want to add the curtains because I really prefer inside mount shades/blinds. So I can't use white sheers, I need something heavier and hopefully something my cat can't ruin (likes to pick at curtains and pulls threads a bit). That goes for the blinds/shades too. My cat doesn't play with cords or pick at blinds but she ruins mini blinds because she likes to get behind them to look out. I would love your advice, Thanks!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio