SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

If you grow annuals/bedding plants, don't give up hope!

Oakley
4 years ago

Last night I was starting to worry about how to buy this year's bedding plants until I read in another post that either Home Depot or Lowe's delivers plants. That's great if you live near one but I don't.

However, our little town has a nice size greenhouse, fresh flowers, and gift shop, but unfortunately they had to close to the public except ordering flower bouquet's where they're only doing "no touch" deliveries.

I called them a few minutes ago and they said they will be doing no touch deliveries for bedding plants too! She told me what they had, I placed the order, and they'll be delivered next week after the cold weather and rains leave. They even agreed to bring them to me here in the country.

All that's left is to order is potting soil from Walmart pickup and now I wonder if Walmart will do the same with their bedding plants? The mini-WM super center in the next town has one of the best green houses around, I wonder if they'll be selling their plants for pickup also?

If you don't live near a big box store but have a small green house, call them, keep them in business.

Comments (19)