I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Th 4/2
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (38)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Mon July 4th
Comments (19)Thanks for the kind comments. I got lucky with the flag. I was driving past a car dealership and saw the interesting design created by the way the wind had wrapped their large flag around the pole. After dropping off my passenger, I drove back just to take a photo of it. Luckily the wind didn't change the design during the interim! It is fun seeing all of the photos members put up--usually stop by one last time before computer shut-down to see any late posts. Bubbles and interesting perspectives--such creative minds and talent! Nicole, that photo is unreal it is so beautiful; wish I had a 2'x3' of it to decorate my wall because I can't stop staring at it. Flowers, animals, and reminders of places I've visited, and locations I have never been. And I swear, lgmd_gaz has to have cornered the world market for unique picture puzzles. I'm always looking forward to what KT members have to show me every day. :)...See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Th 8/4/22
Comments (21)A bunch of children. This is the entirety of the student body of the school I attended and I am the sixth from the right....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Th 2/2/23
Comments (17)Santa Monica beach, CA P.S. That's the same kid as in my photo from yesterday - my nephew - he's in HS now...See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Th 4/27/25
Comments (27)^^^chloe...I didn't even realize that! Good catch. BTW, I love See's chocolates....See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
CURB APPEALHouzz Call: Show Us Your Mailbox!
Celebrate the U.S. Postal Service’s 240th birthday by uploading photos of your fabulous mailbox
Full Story
TREE HOUSESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESShow Your Team Spirit With Colors
Announce your football allegiance with something subtler than a shout: rooms dressed in color palettes to match your team
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
LIFEShow Us More of Your Nutty Home Fixes
We’d love to see what you’ve rigged up lately to make your home run smoothly
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLShow Us Your Beautiful Spring Views
Share photos of the new buds, leaves and blooms that signal the rebirth of your yards and outdoor views
Full Story








































Annie DeighnaughOriginal Author