Survivor 3/25/20

sushipup1

Now more than ever, I'm looking forward to Survivor every week. No social distancing, but their pantry looks pretty bare. Pretty scenery and lots of backstabbing.

I found this tease online. From the sounds of it, looks like no merge this time. Last week we had 3 tribes of 4 people each. When will someone return from the Edge of Extinction?

"We're in the Majors" - Some winners sprint their way to an opportunity to gain an edge over the other castaways. Also, one tribe employs a different strategy in a rigorous immunity challenge, on SURVIVOR: WINNERS AT WAR, Wednesday, March 25 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT).

SaveComment16Like2
Comments (16)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sushipup1

Just found this snippet...

"There’s been a rumor going around for awhile now that a Survivor 2020
player leaves the Edge of Extinction. And it looks like we might find
out if that’s true this week. The rumor that […]"

Save    
katlan

Man am I ready. I have not left my house, except to get my mail just today, since last Tues. I went for allergy shots on Mar. 17, the office called and said we are giving them til 4:30 that afternoon then closing down til further notice.

Wonder if it will be Ethan leaving? He got pretty run down doing that step challenge. Hope beyond hope it's Sandra, coz she can't cut it, haha.

Save     Thanked by sushipup1
dedtired

Does anyone know what will,happen to,the Edge of Extinction people? Will,one get back in the game? Form their own tribe? What are those tokens about? Obviously I have not been paying close enough attention.

sushipup1

Maybe not leave the game, but leave the Edge and return to the game??? We'll find out.

Save    
liira55

Maybe when it gets down to 10 people on the island and 10 at extinction, they will form 2 tribes.

1 Like Save    
chipotle

Ok, how will the finale go down? Isn't that live?

sushipup1

liira55, no, that can't be right, they need a merge next.

And wow, Chipotle, you've got a great point. If we aren't thru all this mess by mid-May, I guess we'll see some fancy split-screen from homes!

Save    
sushipup1

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Save    
katlan

Exactly sushi!!!

sushipup1

I hope everyone's happy here. I happened to like Sandra so I will miss her, but c'est la vie. Here's the recap. And the Q&A.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-episode-7-sandra-yul/

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-season-40-episode-7/

Save    
dedtired

Wow. I thought Wendell was a goner. I’m not sure how he pulled that off. I liked Yul. Too bad. By the way, have i mentioned that Wendell is my friend’s nephew?

sushipup1
Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I don't like Wendell. The way he speaks to her and treats her as a lesser person. He is a jerk. I wish they had stuck with the plan to get Wendell out.

Sandra went her whole time without doing much, sitting on the Sandra bench. She knew that she would not be able to do that on the edge. She likely made a wise decision.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by sushipup1
katlan

I KNEW she would quit! She was lazy and worthless. A double dose of the luck of the Irish?!

I wish Wendell would have gone. I don't like him this time around, he's acting like a jerk. Dont like Michelle either, her whiny voice.

Ladydi Zone 7A NW BC Canada

When you think about it, it's pretty remarkable that Sandra made it as far as she has. Wendell is a jerk and will surely not go far. To be honest, I quite like Rob.

matti5

Sandra knew it was game over when she was voted out, as she'd actually have to compete/break a sweat on the Edge. While I was never a Sandra fan, I would have liked to see her continue on edge, especially her interaction with Rob. I'm sure in her mind she is still the queen, but wearing a slightly tarnished crown now.

It's clear that Michelle still has feelings for Wendell and I noticed last night he called her "babe". Does he treat her badly so others think they hate each other, but are actually in a secret alliance? Whatever the issue, I don't care for either one.

1 Like Save     Thanked by sushipup1
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Budgeting Your Project Kitchen Remodel Costs: 3 Budgets, 3 Kitchens
What you can expect from a kitchen remodel with a budget from $20,000 to $100,000
Full Story
Lighting 3D Printing Takes Furnishings to New Heights at ICFF 2013
See how three-dimensional printing, laser cutting and other innovative technologies are changing the face of furnishings
Full Story
Most Popular 20 Kitchen Must-Haves From Houzz Readers
We asked you to tell us your top kitchen amenities. See what popular kitchen features made the list
Full Story