SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elmerjfudd

For those who have faith or confidence in your fellow women and men..

Elmer J Fudd
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

which I don't....

I'll share an experience I had today and an explanatory story I saw just now.

I was going to pass by a Costco and thought I should stop for gas. It was a Sunday afternoon time when the gas pumps are typically quiet. WRONG! There was an uncharacteristic traffic jam and I saw the waiting line went down the street. It took some minutes for me to get untangled, I found a major brand station just up the street with normal ebb and flow. I wondered why the large crowd at Costco when just up the street seemed normal?

Here's a story from the Pacific Northwest but I suspect it explains what I ran into. It says Costcos have been a mess because of people stocking up on toilet paper, hand sanitizer and bottled water, among other things. Huh? And gas too? It's panic buying triggered by the coming zombie apocalypse, I mean, coronavirus. Huh?

All of this because Pence is in charge of the US effort? Since the majority of nurses are female and he can't meet with them without a chaperone lest he rape them, does that mean his wife will also be leading the charge? But we can't even get enough test kits or figure out how to evacuate ONE cruise ship, so maybe I need to go to Costco tomorrow for TP?

What nonsense.

Costcos are busy

PS - a physician in my extended family told me a few days ago that he wouldn't be surprised if coronavirus grew to be as devastating (percentage wise) to humans as the so called Spanish Flu epidemic a bit over 100 years ago. Maybe I need a few more cans of baked beans, can use the TP for that too.

Comments (96)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES