SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliceingardenland

SW paint for trim and ceilings

I know I want to do SW Extra White ceilings and trim. First, I am worried that Emerald flat sheen will be too shiny for ceiling since it has so much added to make it easier to clean. I am leaning toward getting the Harmony flat for the ceiling. I really want low VOC. Second, I am having the satin vs. semi-gloss debate. We have a built in cabinet and beadboard in addition to our regular baseboards, crown, and doors. I usually have semi-gloss but the satin idea tempts me. I got a quart of satin to try but it did not really clarify my thoughts yet. I am leaning toward Emerald matte on bedroom and other living area walls. We have what I would say is kind of a mix of traditional coastal farmhouse colors. We have Coretec flooring in alabaster oak. Blue and white decor and furnishings. Do I get the special trim paint or just use regular? I have never overthought this much, I usually just pick and paint. Any helpful thoughts. Please no, BM pushing. I'm trying to use SW because of color consistency and to purchase BM is a pain.

Comment (1)