SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimberly_mutchler

TINY Bedroom Arrangement!

So my bedroom (in an apartment) is pretty tiny and not the optimal size I'd prefer. But it's an apartment and it's what I'm working with for now. Right now the furniture is how it is in the pictures. However, there are literally only like 22 inches from the bed to the dresser, so it makes the room feel so small. I'd love to put the bed against the wall with the window (would this be weird to have a bed in front of a window??), but it is 3 inches too small to hold the bed and side tables. Would it be weird to turn the side tables so that the drawers face the bed instead of facing forward how they are now? That is the only way it'd fit short of buying new furniture, which I can't do since I'm a poor college student lol. Then the dresser would go on the wall opposite of the window against the closet wall and there would be so much more open space in the room, which I think would make the room feel much larger (please ignore the giant TV lol). It's not necessarily an issue right now, it the room certainly feels small. Would love thoughts on the side table placement and room arrangement!

Comments (9)