I need to spend an overnight at the Rome (FCO) airport in April

raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel for a one night stay nearby? Preferably non-smoking and with an airport shuttle (even if not free).

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lars

You might want to ask your question on TripAdvisor. I've gotten very good advice there, and quickly. You have to have a profile there, but it is pretty much like any other forum.

I've not stayed near the airport, but it looks like there are plenty of hotels in Fiumicino.

If you are flying on Alitalia, be aware that there are two terminals for this air line, and they are not that close together. Make sure you get dropped off at the right one.

Save     Thanked by raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
dedtired

Great advice, Lars.

Save     Thanked by raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio

Thanks, in fact the ongoing leg of our flight is on Alitalia, so I very much appreciate the tip! I will post on TripAdvisor. I think that I am signed up there from a few years ago.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Overnight Guests Coming? How to Be a Great Host
Ensure a good time for all — including yourself — by following these steps for preparing for and hosting houseguests
Full Story
Your First House Your Checklist for Quick Houseguest Prep
Follow these 7 steps to get your home ready in a hurry for overnight visitors
Full Story
Life Why a Designer Kept Her Kitchen Walls
Closed kitchens help hide messes (and smells) and create a zone for ‘me time.’ Do you like your kitchen open or closed?
Full Story