Houzz Logo Print

another computer question, need to restore to original

Lea Grabb
2 years ago

I have gotten my old HP PC which has Windows 7 on it. I would like to do a full restore and give it to someone that needs one. It has a lot of life left in it and I would really like the space that it is taking up! I have tried the F8 button, but nothing is happening. This PC crashed originally within a couple of years of purchasing it. I took "it" and all my CD's and back up stuff to a computer repair man, who did not do a thing with what I had, but just restored it I believe and re-installed a Windows program. He didn't give me a CD or anything, except gave me my stuff back. I lost pretty much everything. I still have that bunch of stuff. Any suggestions on how I can fix this and give it away? THanks.

Comments (3)