SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

How do you like your Nutella?

Funkyart
4 years ago

First.. I need to say, I do not like Nutella.. so this is the reason I am reaching out.

For this month, I am doing little things every few days for my team-- it's a very busy month (for those in IT, we're closing up development of Release 1 of a very large project and beginning System Testing). So I surveyed a bunch of sites and selected a few silly "National ____ Days" for small treats. Next Wed is National Nutella Day..

A special favorite of SOME of the team is a 7 layer Nutella Cake made by a local bakery. It would be easy to just order one of these but it's expensive and while some of the team loves it, others do not (it's a crepe cake and has a texture that some do not like).

So I am looking for a simple way to serve Nutella.. I do have a few recipes I dug up but I really don't have the time to take on a baking project. I am thinking maybe a couple of jars and things to dip into it. Is that how people eat it?

If you love Nutella, what do you recommend? Fruits and cookies? Pretzels? Maybe I should check out local bakeries? I do have one bakery that I could probably request they make special Nutella croissants-- BUT this Thurs is National Croissant Day .. and well, I have that one covered ;)

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz