SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Will you help me choose a new kitchen table?

bac717
4 years ago

Last fall, we had our hardwood floors refinished and took the opportunity to make a slight adjustment in the placement of our kitchen island in order to gain more work space between the island and the perimeter cabinets. Previously, we had a table (36" X 60") placed perpendicular to the island in order to accommodate our family of 5. Now, we have less space for a table, but it's only the two of us. We have been thinking about using a 42" table in either round with a pedestal or square with 4 legs. We have been looking at Canadel because they have so many options, but I cannot make up my mind on a shape, style or color for the table. Will you help me choose??? Round or square? Pedestal or legs? Stained or white washed??? Whatever we choose, the table will be placed right next to the island.
Here is another table I found that might work, but it is slightly larger at 44" round.

And here are some pictures of the space as it is right now. The table in the picture is 36" wide. The light fixture will change after we find a new table. Also, we are still considering changing the countertops to something lighter.

If it will help, I can post another picture of this space without the table and chairs next to the island. Thanks for your help!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz