SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sparkleswest

Floorplan ideas for 7'2" x 10'10" Master Bath

Seak and Sparrow
4 years ago

Hello,

Does anyone have fresh ideas for a small master bath. I have a 7'2" across on the door wall and 10'10" of space on the other side. The window wall side is a walkway to the front door (we have a weird house where the front door is set back from the street and the living room is in the back of the house). The door needs to stay where it is on that wall but the window could move. This will be all new plumbing as this space used to be a bedroom that we are splitting into two bathrooms.

WISH LIST:

• Clawfoot tub with one side curved up (narrow is fine)
  • Separate glass shower w/ subway tile
  • Vanity sink w/ makeup seat - I'm totally fine with an extra narrow vanity. I'm even debating turning an antique console/ sofa table or buffet into a vanity and adding white rectangle vessel sink (or sinks). I'm in love with vintage looks and this suits me.
  • I'm fine with small or narrow pieces to fit what I long for

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have. I did have a floor plan that I came up with but I'm not confident that its good enough and thought I would get suggestions from the masters at HOUZZ.

Newport Heights Home · More Info

White Carrera Tile- Bath Remodel · More Info

10 Under Sink Organizers for Bathrooms and Kitchens - Easy Under Sink Storage Id · More Info

Modern Farmhouse Bathroom · More Info

Comments (12)