SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hannakatrina_arboleda

Help: Design my House Piece by Piece. Number 1 Project: Living Room

Hi All,

Im a silent reader here and I think its time to post and ask for help! We bought a house, and we are turning a year at this place on February. We’ve been using our old furnitures since and few

weeks from now, we will be getting our new couch and love seat. i have no ideas at all on how to design anything. i bought a snow white leather look couch, affordable and better than what we have. I thought white will be the safest way to go. If you will ask me how i wanted my living room to look like, uhm my heart melts every time i see rustic layouts but again, for now i think i will go for just what will make it look nicer- basics but pretty. i have attached some pictures on how it is now, please dont hate my living room.

Advice I need is whee to put the furniture what color i can use for my living room, that curtain is already new (i know it looks like its not) i have a big window and fireplace and an odd living room size. if you notice my house is so bare- no wall arts fireplace full of plants, i just have a clock on the wall (took me 4 months to decide on that)

Comment