SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Amazon issue

Kathsgrdn
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I think this is the first time this has happened when ordering from Amazon. At least I don't remember any major problems. I bought a shirt for my daughter for Christmas, I had also bought other things for Christmas in the same order but from different vendors. They all came quickly except for this one shirt. Amazon tracking said it was "delayed". So early morning last Friday I checked it again and it was delayed and I was getting those annoying rate your shopping experience e-mails from them for this item. I then decided to send an e-mail to the vendor asking why I was getting those notifications from Amazon when I hadn't even received the shirt. I finally got a reply today saying that they showed it was delivered. How? So I went back to Amazon and looked. Now it says it was delivered on the 29th. No it wasn't. I told the vendor I would just get a refund from Amazon. Weird that I was getting those rate your shopping experience e-mails days before they said it was delivered.

I just looked at the tracking on Amazon again and it says it was delivered to someone in Jacksonville Florida. So, now I know the problem, but have no idea why they mailed it there. I also can't get a refund from Amazon for 3 days after it was supposedly delivered. I don't understand why. It obviously went to the wrong address. So annoyed, it was a really cute shirt too.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor