SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luminel

Desperately need help putting living room together!!!

luminel
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi all! I would love to get some ideas on how I can put together my living room to look nice and inviting. Right now it looks like we've just moved in, although we've been here for many years.

I've posted about desperately needing a new console and got some wonderful tips and suggestions, but now I feel more overwhelmed because I don't know if black or medium tone wood console would work best with our living room. Our living room is long. Our sectional is large, not the best choice for our apartment but It's what we have for now, so it needs to stay. My black piano and is my favorite piece of furniture. It gets played a lot and needs to stay where it is on that wall. It can be moved to left more, if need be. I'm not sure what tv console works best with the black piano. I don't have a big budget for new furniture but whatever we get I'd like it to be good quality. I also need a new carpet, but not sure what size or color. I should probably mention that we have two girls, and they can sometimes be messy. That being said, probably not a very light carpet, even though I like it. New lamps, but I'm not sure what style. The are above the couch needs lots of love, something art, frames, but I'm not sure what would look nice with the color of the couch. Down the road we'll need new dining room table as the one we have is falling apart. I feel like we have so many different colored wood in our place, I don't know where and how to start.

Comments (72)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County