Sweet tomato marmalade ?

Sue Hawkins

Does anyone remember this long ago recipe ? It has orange and lime and lemon with the peels in it. They get candied in the cooking process and are wonderful chewy pieces of goodness. I know it was about 2007 or somewhat later. I have tried to find it in archives with no luck. I asked for it a few years back and someone reposted it and I have lost it again !! I used to post as Trailrunner , Thank you to anyone who can find it for me. c

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plllog
Save    
Save    
plllog

Here's your thread from 2013 which has Annie's response: https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/2431423/tomato-marmalade-recipe-ive-lost-it#n=3

No lime, but I didn't have any trouble finding them. Unless you're sure it's something else that included lime? C, I hope it's the right one.

Save    
Sue Hawkins

Thank you plllog! I don't know what happened when I searched but this thread didn't show up. I am sure that was it and I must have just added the lime to it. Thanks again. c

1 Like Save    
annie1992

Thanks, plllog, I just saw this, and you have saved me from having to go look up that recipe in my old Farm Journal cookbook.

The marmalade is one of Elery's favorites, not as sweet as more traditional marmalade strictly from citrus.

Annie

1 Like Save    
plllog

No problem. I'm pretty good at search terms. I did "tomato lime jam" and they came right up.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Summer Gardening 10 Delicious Heirloom Tomatoes to Grow This Summer
Irresistible heirlooms offer outstanding flavor and variety. Choose from a rainbow of colors in all shapes and sizes
Full Story
World of Design World of Design: 10 Home Gardeners Show Us Their Sweet Summer Harvests
By Houzz
From New York to Tokyo, these gardeners have turned their yards, terraces and rooftops into places of bounty
Full Story
Gardening 101 How to Grow Your Own Sweet Summer Crops
Got a garden patch and a hankering for the freshest veggies and berries? This guide will get even urban gardeners farming
Full Story