SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Menopausal-hormonal? foggy mind, memory issues

rob333 (zone 7b)
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I'm really beginning to worry something is wrong. My friend keeps saying it's hormonal, from menopause stuff. But I can't remember anything any more. It's driving me bonkers! I have been stellar at remembering things my whole life. I can't remember what I was going to do or look up and recreating the steps before isn't working any more. At all. I never lose anything because I can remember where I put things. It was so frustrating to lose my eyeglasses and searching for HOURS this weekend. I have never lost them. I can find anything anybody else loses. I had a boss that would call me in his office when meeting with lawyers to find papers on his desk, and I'd walk right in, pull them out of the middle of the stack, can find things. My house isn't that big. 1400ish square feet. Everything was put away. I had been out and I need my glasses to drive, so I knew they'd made it home. I mean, I really looked. When one is desperate enough to look in the microwave for eyeglasses (I've never even left them in the fridge, which would be easier for me to do), it's gotten out of hand.

What's been your experience? I truly feel like something is wrong, more than just hormones.

Comments (55)