SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindso1212

Counter help pls- ? for those w/ white-ish quartz or leathered granite

lindso1212
4 years ago

Hi all! We are doing kitchen remodel and leaning toward Hanstone Italian Waves or Classic Statue. I also like Radianz Acacia bc the white and veining is a bit more defined but is going to be quite a bit more expensive. I think we may prefer the look of Classic Statue but with three kids and not being the MOST clean person-will I want a more busy countertop? I also saw how easily quartz can be marked up. Our current counter is a busy brownish granite that shows just about nothing. So I'm a it scared to go so white with so little veining even tho we may prefer that look. What do those of you with whitish quartz countertops think?

Also if anyone has experience with leathered granite-we are debating going with silver pearl leather for a long buffet (next to built in cabinets) and small coffee bar. I like the look, but will the texture be bothersome or apparent, rather than smooth countertops-especially where I will set mugs, plates, etc?

We will have white shaker cabinets and dark blue gray island. Thinking of a very light and bit warmer neutral gray "mountain mist" subway tile for backsplash.

First two pics are italian waves and second two are classic statue (one other concern is that classic statue will clash more with white cabinets?). Last pic is the leathered silver pearl granite.

HanStone Quartz Countertops | NSMotif | Top Rated · More Info

West Nashville Italian Waves Quartz Kitchen · More Info

King's Granite and Marble - Posts · More Info

Hanstone - Classic statue | Artistic Granite and Quartz Countertops, Chicago · More Info

silver pearl leathered granite - Google Search · More Info

Comments (4)