Have you found any deals or bargains? Hhhhmmmm...............

nicole___

JCP sent me a $10 coupon Got this super soft sweater, in black. It's a machine washable blend, but feels like angora! Super happy! $10/a.n.a. tall/just past my knee length

2" wide black leather belt to sash it @ the waist $4/Goodwill.

Short black boots, NWT $6/Arc Thrift store

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have YOU found any deals or bargains lately?

SaveComment24Like7
Comments (24)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bluebell66

DSW has 30% off today, Sunday, Oct 27 only, 6pm - 9pm ET. Use code “SCREAMS”

1 Like Save     Thanked by nicole___
ritamay91710

I got a brand new in the box Instant Pot for $30.00.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Love that sweater!

cooper8828

I haven't found any lately, but I gave away some perennial divisions so a couple of people got a great deal. :)

Fun2BHere

Found a purse I wanted on eBay for 40% off retail. It should arrive tomorrow.

OutsidePlaying

I got a couple of good deals at the J Crew online factory store. A burgundy sweater-blazer, a pair of black tuxedo pants ($52) with velvet which will be good to dress up for holiday parties, plus a cute pair of faux tortoise hoop earrings for $11.

nicole___

ACE Hardware had an 80% off table. + I had a 50% off one item coupon I used on the gloves.

Cobian sandals/Braided Bounce $5 (feels like walking on memory foam)

Zyliss soft edge can opener $4 (I have an Oxo, this will be a spare)

Spiral veggie cutter $3.50 (I have one, can't find it since we moved)

Leather gloves $4 (size small, a perfect fit!)

Save    
chickadee2_gw

I turned on the TV this morning just as they were presenting today’s deals on The View. I bought Baby Foot and the Gleener.

https://viewyourdeal.com/

share_oh

I've been making "chaffles" with my mini dash waffle maker - was wanting a full size waffle maker... went to a local church rummage sale and voila ~ looks almost unused - full size waffle maker for $1!

Love the sweater nicole!

3 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
nicole___

New shoes discounted! Insta pot! Nice of U to divide plants cooper. A purse on Ebay. Love J Crew & tuxedo pants, tortoise shell earrings...nice! chickaee.... U reminded me I needed a sweater shaver, so I purchased one too. :0) A waffle iron for a dollar...? What!!!

GREAT DEALS!!!!

Save    
OutsidePlaying

I received the earrings and tuxedo pants today and they were a perfect fit! They really are nice, and a heavier weight fabric than I expected. It said ‘slim fit’ so I never know what to expect sometimes with that. Since they were stretch and I am an athletic, more curvy size 8 and tall I was worried. Oh, and they were $42, not $52. The earrings are cute too.

I love your sweater!

Michael

A Paradigm subwoofer, retail value of $850 for $20. I couldn't believe the price when it was posted on local to my community marketplace....I grabbed it within 30 seconds of posting.

The reason they were selling it was because they couldn't get it to work properly. Understandable. It's not a plug & play device.

nicole___

Outside.....styling!

Michael....DANG! Almost free! (my surround sound has a big subwoofer, not cheap to put a good system together)

Save    
socks

Target has free shipping into December.

10 percent off to veterans through Nov. 11.

nicole___

I have a shopping rant.

My little Canon 470 point n' shoot camera gave out. I purchased a used one on Ebay. Got it. The display screen shows lines, then it turns itself off. It's TOTALLY non-functional as a camera! I emailed the seller. He said he knew about the lines on the display, but it still takes photos. How can it? It turns itself off! He wanted to give me a refund minus his shipping costs. I opened a dispute with Paypal and within an hour got a FULL refund.

Then purchased "another" one on Ebay, from a different seller. Wish me luck!

2 Likes Save    
joyfulguy

10 lb. bag of potatoes for a buck (Canadian): about 75 cents U.S. ..... o j

4 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
DawnInCal

I bought a garment steamer at Walmart for $50 and then I saw the same one at Costco for $40, so I bought it and took the first one back.

nicole___

10lbs of potatoes for .75!! DANG! That's a bargain!

Dawn...I just saw 3 ladies do a "5 things in life YOU really need" commentary/video. A clothes steamer was one of them! Great buy!

Save    
Lucille

The Amazon Warehouse had some Bike-o-vision DVD tours for spin bikes to various places so I bought 10, most in the U.S., a few elsewhere. Where else can you spend an entire day bicycling in Italy for $9.56?

"5 things in life YOU really need" Curious, what were the other 4?

lisa_fla

I bought 2 bags of Blue dog food to donate to our shelter. Publix $18.49 each buy one get one free on sale. I used 2 $4 coupons I printed, and 2 Publix coupons save $5 per bag. I ended up paying 49 cents.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
nicole___

Lucille...I can't find the video. 3 ladies. The only other item I remember....an ice roller for your face. :0)

1 Like Save    
bengardening

I bought 4 boxes of spaghetti, 1 1/2 pounds each,expiration July/20, 4 boxes alphabet cookies exp Aug/20 and 7 boxes instant oatmeal, one pound each, exp Aug/20. All of the boxes were damaged but none of the seals were broke. I paid 50 cents each for them. My husband loves oatmeal especially in the winter

Alisande

Good luck with the camera, Nicole! This week I happened upon an Adrianna Papell top on eBay for only $12. Very low for that designer, but I still wasn't inspired to jump on it, so I put it on my Watch List. The next morning I got an email saying the seller was offering me a 50% discount. So I accepted it. If I'd seen Adrianna Papell in a thrift store for 6 bucks I'd surely snatch it up! I received the top today, and it's lovely.

This morning on Amazon I bought one of their Deals of the Day: a 25 oz. bag of Blue Diamond Wasabi and Tamari Roasted Almonds for $6.24--an excellent deal, although I might not get to eat them. I wanted to buy two bags and give one to my son and daughter-in-law, but Amazon limited the purchase to one bag. My daughter-in-law's pregnant, so I think that's where they'll go. :-)

Alisande

I have to add one more. I bought these boots today, but in black, and I paid only $24.99 for them at Burlington!

Mia Amore Luise Boots on Amazon

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 10 Tips for Scoring Deals at Estate Sales
An admitted estate sale junkie shares her secrets for finding treasures at bargain prices
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Indispensable Tools for DIYers
Build your tool arsenal with these, and you’ll have the right equipment for any home project you take on
Full Story
Decluttering 4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story