Dead to Me.......a Netflix Show
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Are you KIDDING me? (A mail order rant ...)
Comments (27)Response from Kohl's: Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the damaged Fiesta Ivory 5-pc. Dinnerware Sets from your recent order. I understand your concern, and I am happy to assist you. I am very sorry to learn part of your order arrived damaged. Please carefully dispose of the damaged Fiesta Ivory 5-pc. Dinnerware Sets. At this time, we are unable to send a replacement item. A return for the three Fiesta Ivory 5-pc. Dinnerware Sets will be processed. Please allow 14-30 business days for the credit to be applied to your American Express account. If you would like to place a new order for this item, please visit Kohls.com to place your order. We will be happy to honor the original sale price and free standard shipping on a replacement order. Once you have placed your order, please reply with your new order number so we may process the necessary adjustments. If you find you need assistance replacing your order you may contact us at 1-866-887-8884. You can reach us Monday through Saturday from 7am to 10pm Central Time and on Sunday from 9am to 10pm Central Time. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by receiving part of your order damaged. I have forwarded this issue to the appropriate management teams at our corporate office and Kohls.com Fulfillment Center. You can be assured that we will identify the problem and resolve this issue for any future orders. Not sure why they can't process a replacement, but apparently I can go back online and reorder. Whatever ... I'll just find the sets I need elsewhere, or take a drive to Kohl's. ::sigh::...See MoreWhat are you streaming on Netflix?
Comments (11)I just put McLeod's Daughters on my Instant Queue. I'd never heard of it--thanks for the tip, Jmc! Now if I can understand the Australian accents...... ;-) Growing up in NYC, I used to be good at understanding everybody's accents, but apparently I'm not as skilled as I once was. I found that Veronica Mars is available only on DVD. But if it ever streams, I'll check it out. Also plan to take a look at Doctor Who. I thought that was his name, too. LOL Jodi, I watched the first two episodes of Mad Men last year, and liked it a lot. I bought the first three seasons for my daughter as a Christmas gift, but then Netflix started streaming them. I told her I'd try to sell the unopened box sets....See MoreNetflix/prime recommendations
Comments (64)Late to the discussion as usual... My sister was recently raving about Mrs. Maizel to me, but I have yet to check it out. I have recently discovered Documentary Now! on Netflix & really enjoy its escapist silly-ness. It's from a couple of years ago & I don't know how I missed it, but there is truly such a wealth of good entertainment nowadays, I don't know how anyone can keep up. Helen Mirren introduces every episode, Bill Hader & Fred Armisen star & executive producer is Lorne Michaels. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4677934/ I prefer comedy to drama, so I really don't follow the dark & sober stuff, tho hubby does....See MoreWhen They See Us on Netflix
Comments (21)Watched it all last night. It's a horrendous shame when innocent people end up in prison for any length of time. But IMO it's even worse when it happens to young people, whose minds are still so impressionable, making them so vulnerable to whatever they experience, during their time of incarceration. If morals and character traits are not yet fully developed, the imprisoned youth can so easily become hopeless and hardened, and basically live down to the expectations of a convicted felon, because they were taken out of 'normal' society so young. It's terribly sad what these young boys went through, but so admirable that they were able to rise above the injustice they experienced. Thanks Jasdip, for posting this!...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
HOLIDAYSShow Us Your Home Decked Out for Day of the Dead
We’d like to see the altars and other decorations that honor your dearly departed on Día de los Muertos
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSTake a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Netflix’s ‘Grace and Frankie’
Set decorator Beauchamp Fontaine explains the design decisions behind the home sets featured in the new Netflix series
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHow to Survive an Epidemic of Walking Dead
Tips to use around the house and garden to prep for the zombie apocalypse
Full Story
TILETop Tile Trends From the Coverings 2013 Show — the Wood Look
Get the beauty of wood while waving off potential splinters, rotting and long searches, thanks to eye-fooling ceramic and porcelain tiles
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREHouses Exposed: Show Your Structure for Great Design
Why take part in the typical cover-up when your home’s bones can be beautiful?
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESNo Guilt! 7 Deadly Sins in Décor
Make a room more interesting with a hint of gluttony, pride, sloth and the rest — no redemption required
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Table Decor!
Mercury glass, pheasant feathers and colorful glassware are just a few of the fall table setting ideas we're spotting
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESShow Some Skin: Leather Accents Lend a Subtle Edge
If going hog wild with leather pieces isn't how you roll, consider accessories, ottomans and handles for just the right dose of cool
Full Story
sleeperblues