SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amybabyboy3

September 2019 OBF End of Summer Garden Party

amybabyboy3
4 years ago

September 2019 OBF

End of Summer Garden Party
Summer is coming to a close and we are going to have a little online party to celebrate. This will be a easy peasy swap. Please send your partner

1. 3 packs of seeds for planting. Something you think they would enjoy.
  2. A goodie for the garden. This can be plant markers, gloves, pot hanger, garden flag, even a plant cutting etc. just about anything but the catch is it needs to fit in a bubble mailer.
  3. A edible goodie for your pal. A special little treat to celebrate the end of Summer and the beginning of a new and Beautiful Season.

The key this month is to relax, enjoy and savor the last of Summer. Everyone is busy and I would like this to be fun and easy for all.
Hope you can Join in on the fun! Sign up until September 7th and please send out by September 25th. Thank you!

I have been absent from Houzz for awhile now and I have missed everyone. A lot has changed for me in my life. One of these changes is that I am now living in Florida. My husband and I have gotten a house with my Mom and our boys and we are close again to our family down here. It is a big change but I think it will be a great one.

*Our Blooming Friends Swap Group [0BF] was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you.

*Please be a successful member of GardenWeb/HOUZZ and have completed a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be sent to Shirley [Brittneysgran]

1. Have fun! No bickering!

2. Send your swap by posted deadline.

3. Always include a Delivery Confirmation/Tracking number and

post it on the swap thread when you send the package if needed

4. Please send things that you yourself would enjoy receiving.

5. PLEASE POST after you have received your swap and POST what you have received (Pictures are always nice)

6. You will be required to replace a swap package that does not make

it to your partner, for any reason. Also you'll be required to replace any item that arrives broken/damaged.

7. New members, for the first two swaps, you will be required to send your swaps first.

Comments (112)