SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

NEW: obf: ~~ september... a secret and a story~~

earthlydelights
12 years ago

***************PRETEND THE LOGO IS HERE*******************

Our Bloomin Friends Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. There are a few requirements -- Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with two or three of our members. As a new member, you are asked to send your swap box out first and you must commit to at least 6 swaps a year. We are an ongoing group and have been together for close to 6 years now.

Membership requests should be directed to Shirley (brittneysgran) or Carol (veeja).color>

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Ladies, good afternoon. I was thinking it would be fun to put a SECRET and a STORY behind the plants you will be sending this month. And, since it is a story book theme...incorporate one book into your posted story that you will include in your swap box. For this month, other than the book, no trinkets, gadgets or other stuff. Just plants and a book, if you will!color>

When everyone has posted their story on the thread, I will then assign you a number via email, which I ask that you acknowledge receipt to me via a return email. We will then pick our box by number and you will not know what/whose box you are receiving until it's been delivered to you! Make sense? Sound like fun? I sure hope so.

Let's do our best to get our boxes mailed out by September 24th, this way they'll get to your partner before the month ends. When you receive your box, please make sure you post so your partner knows you received it (and the rest of us can narrow down whose box we are getting!!!!).

So, to get things started, here's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

PEARL LEWIScolor> (Daylily) approached the tall, bearded ALTRUISTcolor> (Iris), who appeared to be making a fool of himself flirting with that young BLACK EYED SUSANcolor> (Rudbeckia). "Do you know where I can find MRS. MOONcolor> (Pulmonaria), she asked"? "Well" said LUSTY LELANDcolor> (Daylily), "you just missed her. She drove down to HERMAN's PRIDEcolor> (Lamium galeobdolon) to SURPRISE LILYcolor>(Lycoris squamigera)with some homemade JAM COOKIEscolor> (Daylily)". "Drats" said SWEET KATE (Tradescantia),color> "I came all this way to attend a WINDOWBOX (hardcover book)color> class being taught by JACOB CLINEcolor> (Monarda) and I'm afraid I lost my directions. "Not to worry MOONBEAMcolor>(Coreposis), just follow WHEATEN BLUEcolor> (Hosta)until you get to the intersection of SUM & SUBSTANCEcolor> (Hosta) and you can't miss the signs. " "Thank you kindly", she said as she walked away EVER DELIGHTFULcolor> (Daylily) singing a COUNTY MELODYcolor> (daylily).

Maryanne

Comments (37)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals