SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bayarea_girl

Earth Angel and Peach Swirl

I love these roses.

Earth Angel (Christiana/Herzogin Christiana/KO 03/1436-02/KORgeowim/La Belle Rouet/Secret Parfuma), bred by Tim Hermann Kordes (Germany, 2003) and released in Germany (2013) and US (2015). 3.5" light pink and cream old-fashion blooms have strong apple, lemon, rose, sweet fragrance. This rose is very healthy in my garden.

Peach Swirl (TEXpeaswi), a hybrid tea rose introduced in the US by Texas Rose Ventures (2017). Edmund’s' Roses has one of the best descriptions for this amazing rose, "Lavish swirls of peach, apricot and creamy yellow create a breathtaking display. Like a scoop of delectable ice cream, the large fragrant blooms of this phenomenal rose are a delight for the senses; one look, one whiff, and you can't help but come back for seconds. Long canes make this rose perfect for cutting so the decadence of the blooms can be indulged upon indoors, as well."
This rose has everything one can ask for in a rose and more, beauty, form, fragrance, health, vase life... It belongs in my perfect rose category.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm