SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
always1stepbehind

what is a better way to word this...doctors note

always1stepbehind
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Son works at Target. Picked up cart attendent position during the holidays and has stayed on. He has ezcema and now that it's warmer, his ezcema has flared up and sweating really aggrevates. I suggested he check with HR to see if inside position. HR ok'd it, then said he'd need a doctors note. So we did go to the dermatologist and he did get a note but the wording prompted HR to schedule son for late after noon, evening shifts when it's not so hot. But he still sweats and it still irritates the ezcema. So HR wants ANOTHER note from Dr. in order to actually switch him to an inside position. I'm trying to think of better wording the Dr. could use. I thought I had take a picture of the note, but I can't find it in my phone. I do know the working didn't mention anything about sweat irritating the ezcema, it was more worded toward temperature.

Basically he needs to be where the temp is controlled to avoid excessive sweating. He worked retail previously and was indoors so it wasn't an issure.

Any suggestions for better wording?

Comments (23)