Houzz Logo Print
jrb451

What are the Sounds That Made You?

1 hour ago
last modified: 36 minutes ago

I was visiting a vinyl record album group where there was a “MyAlbums” thread where people posted their favorite 9 albums in a “The Sound that made me” poster. It was fun to see what albums people grew up listening to and brought back many memories of my main music listening days. For me that meant a vinyl album, prior to 1980.

For fun, I put together a poster of my own. The nine albums I posted would not remain the same if I were going to make another poster. There are so many different ones I listened to and still have from that period.

I thought there might be some on this site that might enjoy the same exercise so I’m posting a link to the site where you can create your own poster. You don’t have to join or register or commit to anything. It’s pretty user friendly. You pick your nine albums/CDs/45s/whatever and then create your poster. Download it and post here if you like. It would be interesting to see your musical likes.

Here’s a link to the site. my9albums — Pick the 9 albums that made you

Here’s my 9.



Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting