SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Some of what's still blooming in August

nat4b
4 years ago

I took pics with my new camera yet again, I used cloudy setting and the colors are better than on auto, but still not true, some are darker, some more saturated. It also has difficulties focusing.. I will add a second pic after some that I took with my old camera yesterday. It was working just fine, but because it is so old it malfunctions a lot, I can't add any more memory etc. That's why I am looking for an affordable replacement, but I don't know if I am going to be able to find something to my satisfaction. Anyway, blooms ))

This is my seedling, it's more pink lavender, but at least it didn't make it a dark purple like before

Carnival in Brazil - not as vibrant red but much better than what I could get on auto setting

Born To Reign - I guess it's more or less ok but a bit fuzzy

Set Free

Russian Destiny - it's not as bright

Two Sues - LFO

Super Mama - ok it's watermark does look a bit blue but not like that, petal color is also a lighter purple

Arctic Lace - looks like a yellow and so dull

Here's yesterday's pic with my old camera, true to color, it's almost white with a very slight pink blush and yellow ruffles (same lighting conditions by the way)

Willow Dean Smith

Willow Dean Smith yesterday

Turn the Other Cheek

And how it really looks (yesterday's pic)

Flying Carpet - it's not doing good this year, flowers are small and don't open all the way but just for picture quality comparison

Yesterday's Flying Carpet

I'm going to return the camera, and don't know what to do next. Appreciate suggestions on what you are using for your flower pics!

Thanks for looking!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus