SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

My seedlings 2019 part 2

nat4b
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

31 - a seedling that really wanted to live )) It was the only one in a patch of about 10 that survived after 2017 planting, although this year I found another fan at some distance; this year it was mowed to the ground accidentally but not only grew back it sent up a scape; kinda too pale but DH said it's not like all your others so I like it; med height

Red Friday x Sea Dragon

32 - Eyes on the Prize x Strawberry Candy; looks like Strawberry Candy, DH likes

33 - next several are: my very first pink seedling crossed with Red Friday, they all pretty much look like my very first pink seedling, and double scape like it too; #1 will keep

34 - this one is very tall, but sometimes flowers are a bit deformed, I will keep a couple of fans, it has a good scape and double scapes

35 - yet another one, I will keep it, it has the biggest flower of them and makes for a good garden plant, double scapes of course

36 - another one of my very first pink sdlg's kids - I will prob compost it because the flowers are smaller than I like

37 - No More Tears x Red Friday, like the bitone look but NMT is the same way and this one is smaller size

38 - unknown, very tall and one of my favorites, it is in a row with my pink seedling kids so maybe it's that but I doubt it

39 - Bombay Silk x Red Friday #1, I kinda like the blend of colors, med short, smaller bloom

40 - Bombay Silk x Red Friday sib - med ht

next in comments

Comments (17)