SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen_mikolainis

Pendant light options for small powder room

Karen Mikolainis
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I'd like to bounce these pendant options off Houzzers to see what you think. They go from bland to wild. I'm looking for 2 pendants to go over a 48" vanity in a small powder room w/8' ceilings. The powder room is not remodeled yet, but most of it will be basic, and the lights and faucet are a chance to be safe or special. Thanks for your help. I like them all and the prices are decent.

1) Modern, tree branch or hand? Funky. (could do gold or chrome) - wild choice

Tech Lighting Quantik

https://www.build.com/tech-lighting-700tdqtkp/s1438567?uid=3387722&source=gg-gba-pla_3387722!c1710655145!a67979306878!dc!ng&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpavpBRDQARIsAPfTwixppbruiZACO5lX7jJf9JMFPXC-02p1Iumd2Q91yAn8Pjg4EV1y45IaAhshEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2) Bland, blends in, but nice (glass) - Safe choice

3) Metal lace (bronze)

4) Glass vial

5) Nautical cage

6) Retro-ish

I am thinking either a chrome, polished nickel, or shiny gold faucet. Brushed is a pain. Light color counter and mid-light floor, wood color vanity, rectangle sink, Kohler Tresham toilet. House is casual/transitional, with warm colors. I of course, love Pottery Barn and Johanna Gaines... it is what it is! But I am trying to do classic-ish, but also special. They are not-so-expensive pendants, so I can change them out down the road if they go out of style.

Dorky, but here's the toilet:

Maybe a Purist faucet (or the Delta lookalike)?

Maybe a Margeaux (or a Delta lookalike)?

Any thoughts on what's nice or not? Thanks for any thoughts!

Comments (10)