Facebook problem

Kathsgrdn

For about a week now I haven't been able to see more than 2 posts on my facebook page. I have Mozilla as a browser and not sure why this is happening. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this? I also can't post on other people's posts. My message just sits there and when I got to leave the page, it asks if I really want to leave the page. Weird.

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
littlebug zone 5 Missouri

I’m not sure what your problem is, but when I get the message ‘do you really want to leave this page’ it’s because I haven’t completed a required question (for instance, a credit card security number on an order page) or I haven’t hit ‘submit.’ It thinks something is left undone.

Save    
Kathsgrdn

Littlebug, you normally just hit enter and it pastes it on the facebook page. It doesn't let me do that now. Like it's stuck loading the page. In fact the whole facebook page is like that...2 posts and the rest are whited out, not there but trying to load.

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Clear the browser cache and possibly cookies.

Save    
murraysmom Zone 6a OH

Sometimes when I have had problems with Facebook I make a post that says why is Facebook not posting my comments, or not loading all the posts and just loading a couple? I find it you do that, "someone" is paying attention and looks for the glitch. I use Safari, so it's not impossible that your browser has suddenly become incompatible. Does it need to be updated? I'm sure someone with more computer knowledge than me will come along with other suggestions. This is just what I have done when something (Scrabble, i.e.) isn't working properly.

Save    
maifleur01

I have used the complaint posting to my friends several times and the problem does seem to go away. No explanation of why. Yesterday I posted about not being able to access one of my mail accounts in the morning because the site did not like my sign on. This morning I had no problems. I have wondered it the word combination keys something within the various systems to fix the problem. I was thinking I was the only one that had this happen.

1 Like Save    
Kathsgrdn

Thanks everyone...Ravencajun...you were right. I'm sure I've had similar problems in the past...you'd think I'd remember to clear my cookies.

1 Like Save    

Related Stories

Pets Facebook Meets Fido: Pet Connections for the Digital Age
Three new products let you communicate with your dog or cat while you're at work
Full Story
Most Popular Watch an Innovative Bookcase Convert Before Your Eyes
Judge the problem-solving ability of these rotating shelves for yourself, but we think it’s an open-and-shut case
Full Story
Lighting House Hunting? Look Carefully at the Light
Consider windows, skylights and the sun in any potential home, lest you end up facing down the dark
Full Story
Inside Houzz Got a Design Dilemma? Talk Amongst Yourselves
By Houzz
Solve challenges by getting feedback from the Houzz community of design lovers and professionals around the world. Here's how
Full Story
Decorating Guides 15 Remodeling ‘Uh-Oh’ Moments to Learn From
The road to successful design is paved with disaster stories. What’s yours?
Full Story
Fun Houzz Houzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
Your First House So You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
Backyard Studios 11 Nominees for the ‘She Shed’ Hall of Fame
These special sanctuaries let busy women get away from it all without leaving the backyard
Full Story
Kids’ Spaces Pint-Sized Design: Olivia's Pinkalicious Kids' Room
Fall in love with a 5-year-old girl's penny-pinching pink bedroom
Full Story
Our business thrives on bringing smiles to our customer’s faces and adding property value to their homes. We are... Read More
Jose Morgado has over 30 years of well-rounded construction and masonry experience. He brings authentic artisan... Read More