SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_35944270

Problems in marriage

HU-35944270
4 years ago

ive never done anything like this before and I feel like I’m out of options so here goes...

my wife and I have been married for 13 years. We have 2 older kids. Over the last few years she has withdrawn from our marriage. She doesn’t care to have sex (if it happens its maybe once every week or two if that) anymore more does she ever come on to me..... EVER and has said It just doesn’t do it for her anymore. The love and affection is almost nonexistent and she constantly criticizes me on just about everything I do or don’t do. I speak my kind and tell her I would like for her to be more loving and attentive in our relationship and im met with hostitily and her saying I’m needy. Unless I hug and kiss her there is no physical touch And it will be like that until I make the move. I just don’t understand it. I cook, sweep, mop, do the dishes, do the laundry, care for the kids, feed the dogs and horses I get her flowers often... take her on camping trips to ride horses.... and when she goes on business trips I handle everything and 9 x’s out of 10 she will come home to a completely spotless house even down to new sheets and pillow cases. Anything she asks for she gets and never goes without. I’m really just at a loss because for several years I didn’t do any of this. All I want is love and affection. I just don’t know where I’m going wrong and could really use some advice. I’m not one to EVER give up, but I’m just feeling so defeated. Thank you for any possible advice.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville