SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katyajini

Bolero Vs Pope John Paul II vs Maria Shriver and others (white and FRA

katyajini
4 years ago

I now am proudly growing Bolero. I am thinking that I might want to add one more white but the bottom line requirement is that the rose has to be mind blowingly fragrant. I read on Edmund's Roses " Pope John Paul II, is considered one of the most fragrant roses of all time" . They also say "Maria Shriver boasts the finest fragrance of any rose available on the market today". Well thats quite an endorsement. If you have grown any of these would you share your experience about how the fragrance compares with one another? And anything else about the roses you want to....the flowers, reblooming, habit, disease resistance etc, I have grown Mme Hardy. I loved it. Love old garden rose fragrance but now want to grow re-blooming roses. I dont particularly like hybrid tea roses but will take a chance for fragrance.

Please mention other very fragrant white rose that you know.. Actually it does not have to be a shrub. Climbing roses too. How are Claire Austin and Ilse Khron Superior? Some say IKS is very fragrant and some say not at all? Or????

Thank so much.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths