SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
texas_gem

Testy testerton the third

Texas_Gem
5 years ago

This is a test. A test to post pictures on a main post.

I'm using a mobile device. This is my current screen, navigating to this website on Chrome on an Android device.

Notice there is no ability to upload a photo. If I reload the page using THIS option...(desktop site, if you click it will reload the page, telling you it won't save any entered information)

All of my text disappears. If I try to type in the box, it deletes everything every time I hit the spacebar. If I copy and paste text and attempt to edit it, the same thing happens.

I can backspace for 3 letters and as soon as I hit enter or the spacebar, all of the deleted text re-appears.

Houzz/Gardenweb, pay attention. I can guarantee that most of your audience is accessing/using your services from a mobile device.

I, and I strongly feel many others, do NOT want to download your app so we can have another specialized bloatware app on our phone. Just let us access, post and interact with your site from our mobile device!

I've had to copy this perfectly formulated and edited text, reload into a special desktop version of this webpage, paste my text that needs NO editing and THEN select at the appropriate points in my post to upload/include pictures and select them from my device.

Talk about cumbersome!!!

Comments (9)