SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2catsandtheirmom

Need help selecting a dining room rug since house makeover

I have been painting for 4 weeks and now ready to make some decor changes. I just cannot find the right rug for my dining room with a wow factor that works with all my new colors. My foyer wallpaper is in blues and greens and the study across from it is painted BM Van Duesen. I tend to be traditional but am open to some fun ideas. I do love animal prints and may save that rug for the great room rug.

BM White Dove is the trim and walls in Dining Room. The present rug in Dining Room needs to leave the house with the chairs but not sure what to replace the chairs with. I am over the gold in rug and it no longer works with my front rooms. Should I go neutral light color or a fun green. The rug in my study has red, blues, green and white and a few other subtle colors.

Below are a few photos of the space: the dining room, the study, foyer wallpaper and I also included a pic of my fireplace that I just lime washed - you can see it through the foyer into newly painted great room with White Dove as well. The great room has undergone a huge transformation and I will need comments on it later when I start to tackle the rest of the makeover. Please comment and let me know of any changes you would make to any of the decor. It is appreciated. I have a very open floor plan so you can see every room from every room. : )

Comments (13)