Just page 1?

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I have been unable to scroll down past what would be page one. There's no other page numbers. And it will not refresh past a certain number of posts. Have we lost the ability to see older posts? Are you having the same problem? I tried various other forums. On Android and Chrome. Same thing with Firefox and Android

SaveComment17Like1
Comments (17)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patriceny

It's working fine for me. (I probably jinxed it now by saying that...)

I've seen other people report old posts are showing up as new, but with no new activity - and the support staff acknowledged they were having some glitches. I think I recall reading on another forum that someone else couldn't scroll past page 1 either.

I am using Firefox and it's working as normal for me.

Save     Thanked by ravencajun Zone 8b TX
HU-955941711

Mine is still working. I suspect your page didn't finish loading.

gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)

Everything is working fine for me as well. And the old posts have vanished as well!!

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

It shows finished loading. On my tablet it shows all the page numbers at the bottom of the page. But nothing on my phone.

Save    
patriceny

Ravencajun - I don't think it's just you. I distinctly remember someone else was having problems getting past page 1. I think (but am not certain) that support staff responded to the thread and said they were aware of it and working on it.

I would submit a help request if I were you. But I can't now for the life of me remember how to contact them for help either.

Jasdip

It must be a phone thing. I was able to go back a page or for yesterday's quiz. I can still go back now as well.

gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)

There seems to be more issues accessing the site with a phone than with any other device. Personally, I never bother.....just can't handle the unnecessary aggravation :-)

katlan

same for me on my phone Raven. only get page 1.

joyfulguy

I can go back only a limited number of posts on the phone - haven't counted: maybe about 30.

But on the computer at the library I have the page numbers listed at the bottom and can go back.

As of Wed. 15 at 7 p.m. "Tuesday's trivia quiz" and "Aprons for Mother's Day" are at the end. Counted 30.

ole joyful

1 Like Save     Thanked by ravencajun Zone 8b TX
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

OK glad to hear it's not just me!

Save    
functionthenlook

No it's not just you. I use to get pages on my phone, but for the past couple weeks I only get the one page. My laptop is fine.

mdln

Same here, only first page visible on phone.

Elmer J Fudd

Ditto.

joyfulguy

I'm at the edge of service availability for my tablet here - not in house except occasionally by a city-side window, but often available a short distance away, even sometimes outside back door.

Haven't tried it in town, but the other day I could only get a limited number of threads here, about the same as on the phone: something like 30 or so.

ole joyful

Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)

I'm not an adept phone user but it seems to be okay for me. Using Adblock Browser.

Desktop version gives me page numbers:

Mobile version seems to keeps loading more as I scroll down:

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

And today it's back working normally! It scrolls on!

Save    
joyfulguy

I can check down through a large number of thread titles today Sat May 18.

ole joyful

Save    

Related Stories

Planting Ideas See How Just 1 Ingredient Can Jump-Start a Dazzling Fall Garden
Give tired, end-of-season borders a boost with one of these high-impact plants that cross over from summer to fall
Full Story
Houzz Tours 13 Character-Filled Homes Between 1,000 and 1,500 Square Feet
See how homeowners have channeled their creativity into homes that are bright, inviting and one of a kind
Full Story
Upholstery 1 Chair + 2 Fabric Patterns = 1 Fabulous Look
Pair two contrasting fabrics on an upholstered chair to bring edge and an element of the unexpected to your interior decorating
Full Story
Holidays Holiday Party Prep in 1 Day
Don't panic — you really can throw a great party on just 24 hours' notice with these shortcuts and time-saving tips
Full Story
Eclectic Homes Houzz Tour: Just-Right Realism in an Eclectic Family Home
With 1,100 square feet, a modest budget and 2 young children, a San Francisco family embraces a creative DIY approach
Full Story
Before and Afters After Just 2 ‘Uh-Oh’ Moments, a New Master Bath
Thanks to their DIY efforts and perseverance, an enterprising couple get a pretty new bathroom for $1,000
Full Story
Life Age Is Just a Number: Houzzers’ Homes Old and New
Hear the stories behind homes ages 1 to 171, then share yours
Full Story
Most Popular Houzz Tour: Just What Mom Wanted, Off the Washington Coast
With an art studio, age-in-place features and a view-maximizing design, this home shows just how well the architect knows his client
Full Story
Vacation Homes Houzz Tour: Just Being Modest on Lake Superior
You don’t have to go all-out to have a retreat that’s all good, this Wisconsin vacation home shows
Full Story