SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cgoss52

Who makes the Pottery Barn Pearce collection of sofas?

Xty G (z4)
4 years ago

We are in the market for a sectional and so far like R&B Metro Sectional, Pottery Barn Pearce, and Rowe’s Monaco (which a local store can order for us). I know McCreary modern makes the R&B Metro Sectional. Does anyone know which manufacturer makes the Pearce?

I would order the Metro Sectional in a heart beat because of these three companies, R&B has the best reputation, but I DO NOT want down back cushions. They told me I can order it with poly Wrapped foam back cushions, but that sounds super stiff and uncomfortable. What I really want is poly filled back cushions.

Our current sofa sofa is a 15 year old R&B sofa With down back cushions. Although the sofa has held up well and was comfortable for the first 10 years, I hate the down back cushions with a passion. Meanwhile we have a 10 year old Pier 1 club chair that has a Poly wrapped bottom cushion and poly filled back cushion. The back cushion is SO comfortable, has held its shape all these years with no need to fluff, and still almost looks like new. The Monaco and Pearce have poly filled back cushions options, as far as I know.

Rowe has a lot of complaints on Houzz, so I am kind of left with the Pearce. But because I have to research things into the ground before I make decisions, I was hoping to find out who makes the Pearce so I can read reviews/complaints about the manufacturer.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida