SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
princemurtuza

Deciding what light fixture to purchase over breakfast table?

princemurtuza
5 years ago

I recently purchased gold finish light pendants that I installed over my kitchen Island. Now I am looking for a light fixture to be installed between my kitchen and living room over my breakfast table where currently there is a bulb and a blank plate and need to get your opinion if the one I like to install would look good. So the one I have selected to install is a chrome crystal chandelier see the picture below.

Irma 16 Lights Crystal Pendant, Clear Crystal · More Info

The question I have is will the above Crystal chandelier look good above new breakfast rectangular table I plan to purchase pictured below and secondly would it look good next to the gold finish light pendants that are now installed over the kitchen Island or do you think they would would it clash too much.

Would these light fixture make the statement in the room or would it be too much going on. Love to get your opinion and ideas.

Also are the two areas the kitchen and breakfast considered different and thus one could have different trim color on the light fixtures?

the picture of new dinning table is below.

Started with clean slate...

Installed the gold trim trim light pendants over the island

Now need a light fixture over the breakfast table that also will be replaced by above shown rectangular table.

Comments (20)