SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharon2079

Blue Lives MATTER.... I never argue with police.... except

sharon2079
5 years ago

you guys had me out their arguing with the police.... well not really arguing.... but BEGGING.... and it was all due to some of you on this forum.... The culprits are those claiming to use Fresh Horse Manure for downy mildew. I had just read my thread about Neil Diamond maybe not having bs, but downy mildew.... and guess what. When I went outdoors, two mounted police officers just HAPPENED to be riding in front of my house...... One of the horse went poop and the officer was about to dismount and clean it up.... I am out there yelling....no. no no..... he is trying to say he is going to pick it up. I am running at him waving my arms yelling Don't.... when I get there I explain I WANT the horse manure and for him NOT to pick it up. It took him awhile to realize I was DEAD serious. He thought I was going to call 911 on him... I guess people call the cops on other cops ESPECIALLY if the horse poops.... As we were talking I car drove by and ran over the manure, and the cop then asked me what I was going to do about it... I told him I was still going to use it.... I think he thought I was off my rocker.... and I think he thought I wasn't really going to pick it up..... because he stayed and his comrade stayed right there until I went and fetched a shovel and a bucket and picked it up..... All I could say was THANK YOU to the officers and the horse.... hopefully Neil will be appreciative too..... Just wanted to share ....

Comments (38)