SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenmcewan49

Colors to go along with knotty pine interior

Jennifer
5 years ago

I would like to have new carpet installed in my living room. The fire place is sandstone with colors of beige, pink, tans and a black insert. All of our appliances are black and the kitchen table and chairs is black. There is a slate/bluish color tile with cinnamon color tones in front of fireplace area The window treatments are just pull up dark brown wood shades. The walls and ceilings are a medium orangey brown knotty pine. There are these pretty hunter green glass panels in the peak of the walls. The existing carpet is a light tan/beige with flecks in it. The previous carpet used be a darker grayish/purple with flecks and I felt like the darker hue served better than the existing light tan. I also have a medium gray couch that I didn't realize would not go well until it was already bought. And it's to big, I think a loveseat with less volume and base would suit better. I am looking for any color advice on furniture and carpet, preferably at a decent budget. I love to decorate and check out others decorating but I'm rally stumped here. I prefer browns and greens and earth tone, as we live in the country and the interior is cabin rustic style with a touch of industrial. Thanks, the advice is much appreciated!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions