SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raferjr

Dining Room Early Spring Remodel/Re-Decorating 2.0 SOS!!! PLZ HELP!!!

Rafer Riller jr
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

***Im going to try this again since the last time was a bit confusing...***

Hey Houzzers,

This is my dining room as you can see below in the photos. There are a few things in it that are new and kinda modern, but overall it is the set up that’s growing old for me. I been slowly working on my dining room lately, but I now feel as if I need some more opinions and options.

I’m trying to do more of a gold, cream or white, with a little tiny bit of chocolate type theme for this room. So, do you Houzzers have any ideas on how to make it look more modern or elegant?

I really am trying to go for a much beautiful and luxurious look. Keep in mind that my core colors I’m trying to have for this room are gold, white, cream, and a touch of chocolate or brown.

It needs a upgrade despite the few new pieces I have in it. I want you all to know that Im WILLING to take as LONG as it needs to re-style or re-decorate this room. Is there anything that needs to be added, taken out, replaced, or rearranged??!! Please help me, I’m open to ALL ideas!!!

P.S. If you want to see the full picture of each photo, just pinch the screen and zoom in and out. Houzz likes to zoom into photos for some reason.

P.S.S. You’ll also see more in depth photos of the dining room, photos of the room partially empty, and photos of each individual piece below as well

Comments (44)