SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucillle

Ugly bra.........

lucillle
5 years ago

It was time to buy a few new bras. I have been wearing sports bras for comfort and was trying to find something equally comfortable but with less of a uniboob look. And one with plenty of support, I think as we age our boobs change too but many of us still like to exercise and bicycle and so on and need increasing support. I just loved the huge new number of cute bras on the market that had pretty designs and whatnot and just knew that those sports companies would have an adorable bra just waiting to be bought by me.

But I just bought several of the ugliest, ungracious looking bras I've ever seen.

Enell sports bras. Ugly. Ugh. No redeeming cuteness and front hooked with enough metal hooks that I'll be sure to set off any airport machine (fortunately I no longer fly).

But they are SO comfortable, SO supportive, and a space for each boob, they are not squished together like has happened with other sports bras I have worn. The girls (well, they are women now) don't bounce, no band ride up, no shoulder strap slip. Just comfort. My new bras, they may be ugly ducklings but I would not trade them for the cute little lacy things I first had in mind.

Comments (23)