SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amortal_muggle

Living room decor dilemma

Amortal Muggle
5 years ago

Hi, I would like some help in rearranging my living room and making it more welcoming. This includes your ideas on furniture, rug, art and particularly alignment of the furnitures.

I recently moved into a new apartment. Although it is spacious and pretty at a glance, I've noticed some quirks when i moved in my furniture. First of all, i have 2 big balcony doors, one of which is currently blocked by this bulky couch. The main reason for this is that the TV plug points are on the opposite wall rifht across the couch. Tgis also results in us keeping the blinds closed to prevent glare on the TV. I also tried placing the couch in a way that it faces the wall with the window. The problem with that is the couch limits the spaciousness of the living room and the TV cords dangle towards the plug point on the big wall.

I also have a Playersac, which is the seat i sit in coz the other 2 roommates sit on the couch. I dont know how to place all this in a way that the room doesnt feel blocked in and make the room very welcoming.

Thank you,
KJ

Comments (3)