SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lgmd_gaz

Life is good....

lgmd_gaz
5 years ago

At least it is for me. Dh and I came home on Monday afternoon from a Doctor's appointment to find our Daughter defrosting our freezer. It had needed done for several months, but was too full to even think about it until a week or so ago. The reason it was so full is because dear Daughter and the friend she lives with (a retired home EC teacher, by the way) had filled it back in early November with many completely prepared meals plus a dozen mini loaves of sweet breads, all home made and delicious.

The Defrosting on Monday apparently was to get ready for them to restock. They arrived yesterday with 16 more meals, plus 4 quarts of different kinds of soup and more mini loaves.

They brought last nights dinner along for all 4 of us to eat together. It was a still warm black raspberry pie. It became the only thing on the dinner menu. That is how diabetics sometimes work a dessert into their battle plan. Of course we added ice cream. It was a lovely evening with 2 dogs on my lap, and my 3 favorite people to share it all with. Yes, my life is good!

Comments (16)