SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Planning our first vacation together!

User
5 years ago

I finally brought home the passport application for my husband to get his very first passport. We went to the passport office on Friday and the officer looked everything over and said, " you should have it the first week of February". YAY!!!! We want to go to Cuba. My parents have been there, as have several friends. Not a fan of the inexpensive vacations everyone takes to Mexico. So now we have to come up the $$ and figure out where to stay. It'll be about a year before we go. It's too late in the year (believe it or not) to ask work for that much time off and my son will need to find someone to pick his child up from school. I want to get an all inclusive deal. It's not going to cost as much as I honestly thought it was going to. I told him we are going to take cash out of the bank every payday and set it aside to pay for the trip. It's not going on a credit card, and if it's in the bank it'll be spent. (We do automatic savings for retirement already, not touching that. yet.). I'm so excited!

Comments (23)