SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
picklejarr

Need expert help on my induction and hood!

picklejarr
5 years ago
Hi guys,

I’m going to be doing some upgrades/fix on my (small) kitchen and I want expert assessment and advice on what I can do.

I am having problems with the smell especially when I am frying and I felt like my range is not venting enough? It is venting though since I tried putting a piece of tissue paper about 1.5” under the filter and it sucked it.

I am trying to research online and the maths are confusing me. Currently, I have a 24.5” or 24” wide induction cooktop. Its model is LaGermania P460IS with 6600 watts.

For my hood: LaGermania H64.S:
60cm chimney hood
900m3/h max air capacity
220watts motor
150mm diameter ducting outlet

Is this hood enough? One thing I haven’t checked is the set-up of the ducting up top. What do you think is my issue?

- Is there something wrong with the hood?
- The grease is all over the backsplash of the cooking area
- Do I need to add windows? Fans? The only option if I do need to add additional ventilation is beside the hood, both walls (left and right) cannot be holed down.
- do i need to buy a new hood?

I need your guys expert advise on what I can do to remove the odor when cooking!

Attached the photo of what it looks like and how much space I have. The right side of the attached photo is already an open space towards the rest of the house.

Don’t hold back on the tips! I am upgrading the kitchen next year and I want to account for crucial details you guys might have to alleviate my problems!

Thank you!!!!

Comments (4)